Thursday, November 5, 2009

LIFE IS NOT EASY!

It seems to me that the "K Rails" are getting closer to the fenders of my life! It has been several years since my retirement and you might expect that life's exigencies would have gotten less not more. Nothing could be less accurate. One of my chief obstacles is the modification of this blog. All I want to do is upload a collection of pictures so that you, dear reader, may have some insight or enjoyment to share with me. After sixty fun filled minutes I am no closer to accomplishing that task than when I started. So, you say, grow up, it's only part of the learning curve. However, dear friends, that curve does not lead anywhere! It is, I believe, more of a learning maze that in no way leads to success. I tend to fight the notion that technology is a super power in favor that, if some monkey can write the directions, I (mere mortal) should be able to follow them. I object however when the monkeys either don't write the directions or hide them from me. So, let me appeal to you, other mere mortals, to assist me. All I want to do is place a collection of pictures I have taken into this blog space for public access. If you know how, and can give me directions (using words of one syllable), please write me. Thank you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've only done it a couple of times and it's been a while and I'm not sure how I managed to do it when I did.

I think it's time we stop underestimating the monkeys; they do put up a kick-ass blog.